The museum offers a very diverse range of exhibits. Of course, the famous Kromhout engines are centrally located in the Oosthal. Almost all these engines can be seen in full operation.
In addition to the well known ship engines, Kromhout has also developed special units and/or built special engines under license such as a “Ramjet” for the Kolibri helicopter and even a very small engine mounted in the front wheel of a bicycle.
Some of the special build engines:
- From the Kromhout automobile period, a "flat" engine built into the truck chassis.
Ramjet engine of the Hummingbird helicopter.
An aircraft radial engine Genet Major for the Fokker S9 training aircraft from 1939.
The Wingwheel auxiliary engine
- Kromhout has build automobile engines, "flat" engines built into the truck chassis.
- Ramjet engine of the Kolibrie helicopter.
- An aircraft radial engine Genet Major for the Fokker S9 training aircraft from 1939.
- De Wingwheel auxiliary engine
Also you will find:
- 4-stroke Petroleum
- 2-stroke RO1, M00 t/m M3
- 2-stroke Diesel: K1, 2K1, K2, 2KS2, 2K3, 2H3,
- 4-stroke Diesel: 8TS117, 4GS, 3F240, 12TV117, 4LWL, 4LW, 6LW, 6LWS, 3GS, Y onderzoeksmotor